Juvederm Voluma XC
Lift that’s instant and lasting
Juvederm Voluma XC, the makers of the #1 selling Family of Fillers, adds volume to the cheek area and helps enhance contour to create a more youthful profile for up to 2 years.
A more youthful look in the cheek area
Juvederm Voluma XC is the first and only FDA-approved filler to instantly add volume to the cheek area in people over the age of 21.
- Gives a subtle lift
- Helps restore contour for up to 2 years
- Look up to 5 years younger
- Contains a modified hyaluronic acid (HA) derived from naturally occurring complex sugar
"The youthful way I feel on the inside is now what I see on the outside."
Juvederm Voluma XC is injected under the skin with a small needle. It works instantly to add volume and subtly lift the cheek area, temporarily reversing this sign of aging. To reduce pain during the procedure, Juvederm Voluma XC contains a numbing agent called lidocaine. This more youthful profile you can achieve from the procedure lasts up to 2 years with optimal treatment.
In the clinical study, people perceived themselves to look 5 years younger just 6 months after treatment, and 3 years younger 24 months after treatment. The average volume injected during the clinical study was 6.8 mL to achieve optimal correction for the cheek area.
Approved Use & Important Safety Information:
Juvederm Voluma XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21.
Are there any reasons why I should not receive Juvederm Voluma XC?
Do not use if you have a history of severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to the proteins (gram-positive bacterial protein) used to make the hyaluronic acid (HA) in Juvederm Voluma XC.
What precautions should my doctor advice me about?
- The safety of Juvederm Voluma XC injectable gel for use during pregnancy, in women who are breastfeeding, or in patients with very thin skin in the cheek area has not been studied
- The safety for use in patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness for treatment areeas other than the cheek area have not been established
- The safety for use in patients with a history of excessive scarring or pigmentation disorders has not been studied and may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- The long-term safety of repeat treatments has not been established
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection may be at a higher risk for side effects